Tendrils of Bubblegum Pinks and Purples in no time!
The fun and unusual colours of this plant are rarely seen in the plant world. Each tiny leaf of this fast-growing Wandering Dude has a smooth texture, and is filled with bubble gum pinks and purples.
This bundle includes an eco-friendly coconut pot, also called Kokedama, to place your bubble gum plant in any surface, and we have added a matching hanging rope in case that a vertical setting is preferred.
Its trailing ability makes it a lovely hanging plant! With this hanging option, you can make any tall furniture, window or empty corner of your home beautifully transform!
- Easy Care: As a member of the resilient Tradescantia family, the Wandering Dude 'Bubblegum' is known for its ability to thrive easily.
- Perfect choice for both experienced plant enthusiasts and beginners.
- Eco-Friendly Pot: Nestled in a coconut pot, this plant provides an environmentally friendly home that supports sustainable gardening practices.
- NASA's Top Air-Purifying Plant: Tradescantia plants, including the Wandering Dude 'Bubblegum' are among the top 18 air purifying plants featured in the NASA's Clean Air study.
- Versatile Placement: With its preference for bright to medium, indirect light, the Wandering Dude 'Bubblegum' can be placed in various rooms.
- Embrace the whimsical beauty and colourful delight of Wandering Dude 'Bubblegum'!
Get this colourful plant safely delivered to your door!
Where is it from?
The particular plant is a cultivar, originally bred from two different kinds that originate from Southern Mexico!
Who is the Wandering Dude 'Bubblegum' ?
This spunky bright leaved tradescantia is a cultivar that was created in greenhouses in the Netherlands!
Good For You!
Breath Easy: Tradescantia plants are natural air purifiers! They were amongst the top 18 plants in NASA’s clean air study.
Is the Wandering Dude 'Bubblegum' the right plant for me?
This cheery plant is perfect for everyone! Not only are they proficient growers but they handle bouts of forgetfulness like a true champion!
Location Suggestions: Place your plant in any room you see fit as long as they have lots of indirect light!